Thanks for signing up for my email newsletter.
I will let you know when my “How to Market iPhone Apps” eBook is completed. See a list of topics to be covered below.
Did I miss a topic? Add it to the comments of this iPhone App Marketing eBook post.
Have a great day!
Online Marketing Rant
Here is a current list of the topics I plan to cover:
Section #1 Making a Great App
- Ten questions you should ask before you start
- Keeping your concept really simple
- App title, keywords, and app store description
- Creating a top notch visual experience
- Pricing – free, paid, or both?
- Other options for generating revenue
Section #2 Marketing your App
- Marketing basics
- YOU are a marketer
- 3 different approaches (the tortoise, the owl, or the hare)
- Creating a simple marketing plan
- Track everything
- Test, test, and test
- Tools you should use
- Where to spend your money (if you have some)
Section #3 Resources
- How to set up an Admob test
- Example tracking spreadsheet
- List of app review websites
- List of “other” websites to RSS