In Jerry Maguire, Tom Cruise as agent for Cuba Gooding Jr says to him, “Help me, help you!“.
Well that’s my line for you today.
I’ve been flooded with comments and emails from developers that need help.
I’m thinking about putting together an eBook about iPhone app marketing and selling it for $1,000. Just seeing if you were paying attention .
So how can you help?
Here are some potentional things I’d cover in an eBook. I would love your feedback.
Section #1 Making a Great App
- Ten questions you should ask before you start
- Keeping your concept really simple
- App title, keywords, and description
- Creating a top notch visual experience
- Pricing – free, paid, or both?
- Other options for generating revenue
Section #2 Marketing your App
- Marketing Basics
- YOU are a Marketer
- Three different approaches (tortoise, the owl, or the hare)
- Creating a simple marketing plan
- Track Everything
- Test, test, and test
- Tools you should use
- Where to spend your money (if you have some)
Section #3 Resources
- How to set up an Admob test
- Tracking spreadsheet
- List of app review websites
- List of “other” websites to RSS
Would these topics help you?
What other topics do you think need to be covered?
What would you expect to pay for this eBook?
Please leave comments or email me at brook @ searchforitall.com with ideas.