In order to be a successful iPhone app developer, you have to make a great app and then market that great app. That is much easier said than done.
Textfree, Doodle Buddy, and i2i to name a few of my favorites.
Every day I’m marketing iPhone apps. It’s hard work, but very very rewarding when your apps start to succeed.
In this eBook I share what I’ve learned.
My goal with this book is to help you both learn to think about, but more importantly how to do iPhone app marketing.
The eBook is made up of 50 pages and these 3 sections:
- How to Make a Great App
- How to Market that Great App
- Additional Resources
Patrick Thompson, creator of the QuickReader iPhone app says:
Top 5 reasons you should get this eBook:
- You’ll be given insight into what makes a great app.
- It will give you a high level understanding of iPhone app marketing.
- It’s full of practical ideas of ways to market your app (paid & free).
- Each chapter has tips, best practices, and homework (possible next steps)!
- Finally, I end it with additional key resources (like where I go to learn more or how to set up an Admob campaign).
David Lee, founder of GP Apps says:
I am confident this eBook will help you better market your apps!